KNOW YOU ARE SAVED
The First Step – No person can follow Jesus until he is saved. A person who is not saved belongs to the family of the Devil. But when he is saved, he is born into the family of God. (Read John 1:12.) To follow Jesus, you must first be saved. Salvation (saved) means you have truly become a child of God, and you have accepted Jesus Christ for your Saviour. Many people think salvation is joining a church and being baptized. This is wrong. You need to join the church and be baptized after you are saved. Some people think they are going to Heaven because they stop being bad and start going to church. This is wrong. If you want to go to Heaven, you must be saved.
What Does “Saved” Mean? The word saved means a person has finished asking God to forgive his sins. It means a person has accepted Jesus Christ. Some deaf use the word “finished” meaning they are finished saved. This is right. The word saved means you are finished accepting Jesus, and you are also finished with Hell. There are many different churches and beliefs, but there is only one Heaven, one God and one Jesus. The way to Heaven is only in Jesus. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” [John 14:6]. This means no person can go to Heaven without receiving Jesus. Only the saved people will go to Heaven. When a person dies, Jesus does not look to see if he belongs to a church. He does not look to see if he has been baptized. Jesus looks to see if the person is truly saved. Do you know you are saved from Hell? Are you truly a Christian? Are you 100% percent sure?
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW
- Know That All Have Sinned – The Bible says, “All have sinned” [Romans 3: 23]. You have sin and cannot go to Heaven with sin. You are a sinner. You are lost. The word all means all people: the rich and the poor, the young and the old, the hearing and the deaf. Even the little child has sin. The little baby is born crying and soon starts lying. Who teaches the children how to do wrong? No one teaches them to do wrong because they are born in sin and already know how to do wrong. You need to confess and be honest that you are a sinner. Only Adam became a sinner, but all others are born sinners. You do not become a sinner but you are born a sinner. All are born in sin – This includes you.
- Know God Loves You – God loves you. He does not want to punish you in Hell. He wants you to be saved and to go to Heaven. God will forgive your sins. God gave His Son, Jesus Christ, to take the place of your sins (John 3:16). God loves you and wants you to be saved. God wants you in Heaven with Him. God loves you. God made a way for you to be in Heaven with Him.
- Know Christ Died For Your Sins – God gave His Son Jesus Christ to take your place (John 3:16). Jesus Christ, God’s Son, died for your sins. He will forgive your sins and save you. Jesus died for your sins. This means there is nothing you can do to remove your sins. Only Jesus can forgive your sins and save you (John 14:6).
- Know You Can Receive Christ – Now that you know you are a sinner. You should also know that God loves you. He gave His Son, Jesus Christ, as a sacrifice for your sin. Salvation is to believe and receive Christ as your Saviour. If you believe you need now to receive Him. “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name” (John 1:12.) Receive Christ and your name will be written in the Book of Life in Heaven, you will be free from Hell and you will not be cast (thrown) into the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20:11). If you have never received Jesus Christ do it now! Don’t die without Christ! Know for sure you are saved!
- Know You Have Everlasting Life – Know that you are saved according to the Scriptures. You received Christ and now you are a child of God. You have everlasting life. (John 3:16.) God cannot lie! This means you will go to Heaven to be forever with God.
First: Know You Are Saved – If you are not saved, be saved now!
Pray: “My Heavenly Father I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus died for my sins and was raised to forgive my sins. I now turn from my sins to Jesus. I now receive Jesus Christ for my Saviour.”
If you prayed now, please fill out the form below. If you prayed in the past or not yet, continue to next page.