SWM Internships are open to qualified, like-minded individuals whom God has called into deaf ministry. Our desire is to invest in you as you invest in SWM. College students may need “real world” experience to fulfill their graduation requirements. Others may want to gain valuable deaf ministry experience while preparing to serve the Lord in deaf ministry. Missionaries may gain exposure to ministering to Deaf people, while assisting SWM with local and area-wide deaf ministry.
Serve and Learn!
Many ministry opportunities are available, including…
- Assisting in Fantastic Saturday Meetings
- Observing Sign Language Classes
- Visiting Deaf People
- Preparing and Teaching Bible Lessons for the Deaf
- Interpreting Church Services
General Home Office Responsibilities (based on intern’s abilities)
- Printing and Producing Deaf Ministry Materials
- Proofreading and Posting Deaf Ministry Literature
- Working Alongside Deaf Volunteers
- Housing May Be Provided (Based on Needs and Availability)
- SWM Will Help Calculate Funds Needed
- Intern Must Raise Support From Churches and Individuals
If you are interested in this training opportunity, please contact us for more information.