A 12-page booklet by Missionary Dr. Henry R. Pike discussing if there was a church of the Old Testament and how it relates and differs from the New Testament Church.
- Did the Church Exist During the Old Testament?
- The Church Without Cornerstone or Foundation
- How the Word “Church” Was Used During Old Testament Times Where Greek was Spoken
- “Moses’ House” And The Union Of Saved Jews and Gentiles
- The New Testament Church Was Built of Both Groups Saved by the Precious Blood of Christ
There are no reviews yet.