DeafNation World Expo (DNWE) is coming back to Las Vegas in 2022. Literally thousands upon thousands of deaf people are expected to converge again on Las Vegas for this huge secular event. What an opportunity it is to meet deaf people from all around the globe! The SWMI team will be there, and you could come with us!
SWMI is planning to have a large team to witness for Jesus Christ and give the Gospel to thousands of Deaf and hearing people. We have three booths reserved and are now recruiting a great team to serve with us. We need both Deaf and hearing believers to bring their soul-winning hearts and tools to help us reach lost souls at this international event. (We even need individuals who do not know Sign Language to help with witnessing to hearing people!) That includes YOU!
SWMI is producing a brand-new ANIMATED GOSPEL VIDEO in ASL for distribution at the event! Come help us place it in the hands of thousands of Deaf & Hearing!
JOIN SWMI MISSION TEAM IN 2022!
● Forty Godly Laborers Needed to Witness and Spread the Gospel to the Deaf
● ASL Skills of All Levels Accepted – Be Prepared to be Challenged!
● Three SWMI Booths at the Bally’s Hotel & Conference Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
● Eight Days: Saturday, July 30 — Saturday, August 6, 2022
● Cost: $1700 — Covers All Expenses (*NOTE: This does not include your Air Fare.)
● Includes: Red River Canyon Tour & the Venetian Gondola Ride
Contact For More Information and Application: Click here.