GOD WANTS ALL DEAF
TO KNOW ABOUT ETERNITY
1.What will happen to all people who are not saved? There is an eternity. Everlasting death is for all who are not saved. God will cast all who are not saved into the lake of fire. God will judge all people who are not saved, who have never accepted Jesus to save them and forgive their sin. All who do not have their names written in the Book of Life in Heaven will be cast into an eternal lake of fire. When you are saved, God writes your name in the Book of Life in Heaven. You are saved forever. But all who do not have their names written in the Book of Life will suffer forever in the lake of fire. Are you saved? Is your name written in the Book of Life?
Write: Revelation 20:15: “And W_______________was not found written in the B_____ of L______ was cast into the lake of fire.”
2. What will happen to all people who are saved? There is an eternity in Heaven for all who are saved. Sometimes you may become discouraged, but don’t give up. Some trouble may come from family, friends, and the worldly (not Christian) people. Sometimes your family will not understand that you are a Christian. Friends may laugh or tease you. Remember, people did these things to Jesus. You must continue to be a good Christian no matter what happens. Be kind to these people. You must not argue with them, fight them, or get mad at them. You should tell them that you love Jesus and want to please Him. One day this life will end. Life here on this earth is short, but there is an eternity. God will make all the old things pass away for the Christians, and there shall be no more pain, sorrow, hurts or death. Christians will be forever in Heaven with the Lord, and God will make all things new.
Write: Revelation 21:4-5: “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be N____ M________ death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain…And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make A____ T______ new.”
GOD WANTS ALL DEAF TO REACH OTHER DEAF PEOPLE
God needs some good Christian deaf people to help in Deaf ministries.
- Deaf ministries need more teenagers to live right and be a witness.
- Deaf ministries need more single Christians to help reach others.
- Deaf ministries need more men to be leaders and Godly examples.
- Deaf ministries need more deaf families to be good examples.
- Deaf ministries need more good men to be Godly examples.
- Deaf ministries need more women to be Godly examples.
- Deaf ministries need more leaders to change the Deaf for Christ.
Will you volunteer to help change the deaf world for God? How can the deaf world be changed? Win them to Jesus Christ one at a time, then teach them to follow Him. This is the plan of God.
Who can best reach other Deaf people?
The answer is…
“Other Deaf people who know the culture,
world and ways of Deaf people.“
Join with us and help make a difference in the Deaf world for God.
Write: Mark 16:15: “And he said unto T______, Go ye into A___ the world (include the deaf), and P________ the Gospel to E_______ creature (person).”
Write: Matthew 28:19-20 “Go ye therefore, and T________ all nations (cultures – groups) …teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have C_____________ you…”
Will you go into the Deaf World for Christ?
The greatest need of a Deaf person is not to hear, but to be saved. In Heaven he will hear forever!