Mission trips are one of the best ways to challenge people with the spiritual needs around the world, and at home. Prayerfully consider the ways God can use a mission trip in the lives of your church, as well as in your own life and ministry.
- Mission trips may enlighten you to the realities of life on a foreign mission field.
- Mission trips allow you to make new friends among people of a different background, language, and culture.
- Mission trips may increase your burden for lost people who need Jesus Christ.
- Mission trips may teach you how to pray more effectively.
- Mission trips may cause you to be more excited about the cause of Christ in your own local church and community.
- Mission trips may open your eyes to the needs of international people who are now living in your own community.
- Mission trips may challenge you to be more creative in the way you support the cause of missions worldwide.
- Mission trips may inspire you to challenge others about their need to be more involved in missions.
- Mission trips may help you to better appreciate the sacrifices that missionaries experience on their fields.
- Mission trips may help you to be more discerning when speaking with veteran missionaries.
- Mission trips may help you to be more thankful for the missionaries that your church supports and to become more involved in their lives.
- Mission trips may make you more grateful for the blessings of God at home, in your local church, and in your home country.
- Mission trips may stretch your faith.
- Mission trips may be used of God to confirm a certain call or direction in your life, one way or another.
Mission trips are a wonderful way for God to use YOU in the lives of nationals, the missionaries, and your companions. God also works in your life. Pray, then talk with your pastor about taking a mission trip. We can help your church organize a mission trip for you with your missionaries or our contacts.
“WARNING! Mission Trips may be addictive to your spiritual health.”
Contact SWMI by clicking here.
David’s Mobile. 423-322-7995